A forum to post questions about "How to do Life" found on Nana Says Blog Spot.
Replies represent one Nana's viewpoints and insights to stimulate your thinking and encourage your own conclusions.
Friday, November 20, 2009
Gobble-Gobble
Nana says thanks-GIVING is gobbled up by others. Take this opportunity to post your thanks here and let others see what they mean to you.
Amanda...you are my rock sister and I wouldn't and couldn't without you! Period.
Kaileigh...You are like my own! I have watched you grow from a little baby girl to an amazing young adult. Beautiful, talented, caring, and fun! I love every minute we get to spend together and only wish that there was more!
Elisa...no one has ever brought so much happiness to my life. You leave me in awe every day! Your personality is "fabulous." I love your silly antics and your ability to nuture and take care of everyone around you...even at 3!! You are beautiful, funny, enthusiastic, caring...oh...and stubborn too!
Lauren Burnett, principal of the Center for Inner Quality, speaker, business and life coach and educator is dedicated to developing effectiveness, empowerment and emotional intelligence in leaders and staff through out the United States. Her work is based on the principles of Dr. Edna Lister and Linda Mihalic.
CIQ services provide the skills and strategies you need for the "success" you want.
centerforinnerquality.com
http://nana-lauren-says.blogspot.com
Thanks for the most amazing 3 girls ever!!
ReplyDeleteAmanda...you are my rock sister and I wouldn't and couldn't without you! Period.
Kaileigh...You are like my own! I have watched you grow from a little baby girl to an amazing young adult. Beautiful, talented, caring, and fun! I love every minute we get to spend together and only wish that there was more!
Elisa...no one has ever brought so much happiness to my life. You leave me in awe every day! Your personality is "fabulous." I love your silly antics and your ability to nuture and take care of everyone around you...even at 3!! You are beautiful, funny, enthusiastic, caring...oh...and stubborn too!